Front of House Staff
Front of house staff members are responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. They are also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees, teas, and food products as well as representing the company in a professional manner.
To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills and be able to multitask. Compensation for this position starts at $13/hour, and you will be offered health benefits, paid time off, flexible hours, and employee discounts.
• Educate customers on our food and drink menus and answer their questions regarding preferences
• Serve food to our customers and maintain our seating area
• Maintain stock of our pastry case and make sure the front station is organized and clean
• Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items or better operating systems
• Previous hospitality or restaurant experience
• Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers
Full-time or part-time
All customers and employees are required to wear masks in the store. We only offer outdoor seating and regularly sanitize all surfaces in the store to keep our employees as safe as possible.